Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Starstone and Energetics



                                             It's enough to make you break into song

Have you ever awakened in the morning and felt that your body didn't belong to you, or that you didn't belong to your body? Horrific for you.

Must confess, I feel like that often first thing in the morning. But I trundle out into the garden, do Tai Chi and Qi Kung and put myself together again (like the tin man in 'The Wizard of Oz', I hear you whisper)
Anyway, It's a bit like that, the Energetics weekend. With dynamic Longevity exercises and dreamlike Watsu gentleness you'll be put back together again. You'll be able to look down and say 'This is my body'
and the very best of Italian food, air, beauty etc etc. All the wonderful things that Italy really is, La Bella Italia.

At our playground, I Cigni, by the Adriatic Sea in Le Marche.

 Starstone

No comments:

Post a Comment