Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 20, 2024

art/4;lAND ART UPDATE




I wrote this a few days back in my previous blog


'But we are no longer children and the experience is different for us. It is deeper and longer lasting, It is as if it is something which we cannot summon, but one which arrives as a gift, as if it is in a message brought to us by a bird or a totem animal. I have had many of such experiences, but now is not the time to write about them;  I will in my next blog'

And here it is. This just popped up from the ether two days ago, as if by chance...It's a reel


I have had the good fortune of meeting and being taught by a Shaman in the States and this brings back memories, stories to tell.
Sometime.

But here's a poem in the meantime from my poet friend Colin Pink



My mountain workshops in summer are open for booking now and you can read about them on my site , which is in Italian and English.
They are based at Cittadella, in the Sibillni National Park of Le Marche in Italy; an area steeped in history and blessed by nature. It's an artist's refuge, a place to rediscover yourselves with painting, poetry, walking in the wild and making land art by the gushing mountain streams, TaiChi and Ci Kung too of a morning before breakfast
Contact Michael at micermice@gmail.com






 

No comments:

Post a Comment